Join the Touchpad Pro Facebook Group!
Touchpad Pro lets you control your PC or Mac through your iPhone or iPod Touch. It's got multi-touch capabilities just like the new MacBooks, though without the cost :) It's got all the features you asked for, including landscape mode, multi-touch zoom, scroll, right-click, and much more. You really have to see it to believe it. Watch the video!
- You need a jailbroken iPhone/iPod Touch with Installer.app on it. Here are some great instructions on how to do this.
- Start Installer and click on the Install button. Go to Utilities. Touchpad Pro should already be there.
- If it isn't, go to Sources, and then add Community Sources. Touchpad Pro should definitely be there now.
Love the app and want to talk about it? Having connection trouble and need help? Join the Facebook Group for Touchpad Pro and discuss it there. You'll also get a sneak peek at the next release there!
Please digg this so that others can learn about it too. I'd really appreciate it if you do!
p.s. New version (v2.11 @ 3/5/08) that addresses all the major feature requests / issues you came up with:
- You can now choose to disable rotation
- You can now choose Mac Mode, which allows zooms and right clicks on Mac
- Windows mode lets you send Function keys
- You can now scroll from the right-hand side of the screen in Thumb Scrolling mode
- You can now disable Flick Inertia (although I think it's way cool)
- Fixed the problem where you ended up in view-only mode
- If the icon doesn't show up, uninstall Touchpad Pro, reboot your device, refresh the Installer sources, and reinstall Touchpad Pro.
- About international keyboards -- I know this is an issue, but I have no experience with this, so please only post comments on this issue if you have examples of code to fix the problem.