It seems a lot of people have problems connecting Touchpad Pro to their VNC server on the PC or Mac. Here are a couple of things to look at:
- Make sure your device (iPhone / iPod Touch) is on the same network as your computer.
- You need to have a wireless router.
- Your device has to be connected to this router through Wi-Fi.
- Your computer has to be connected to this router through either a wire or Wi-Fi.
- Make sure your computer doesn't have a firewall blocking access to port 5900.
- If that doesn't work, read this troubleshooting guide.
- If that doesn't work, try asking the friendly folks on the ipodtouchfans.com forum page for Touchpad Pro for help.
- If you figure out a fix for the problem, please post it here so that we all get enlightened.