- Setting up your Mac
- Go to System Preferences, and then Sharing:
- Enable Screen Sharing (it's called Apple Remote Desktop on older Macs).
- You'll be shown a host name to connect to (e.g., homemac.lan, or 192.168.0.1)
- Click on the Options button, and enable the VNC password, and type in a password
- Click OK, and then click Show All to return to the System Preferences page. From here, click on Universal Access
- Enable Zoom, and then click on the Zoom Options button
- Enter the setting shown below
- Click OK -- you've now set up your Mac.
If you have any problems, read the Mac Troubleshooting Guide.
If you successfully connect, you're good to go! You can now try ScreenView to see your computer's screen on Touchpad Pro. Also, learn the controls to use Touchpad Pro to its full potential.